The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter Via Nepalgunj
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter via Nepalgunj is a seven-day yatra. Which is in the earlier years used to take 3 weeks and had to be extremely fit to take the journey. It is still an essential parameter as sound health is a prerequisite even today. Also, the digitalization of the world has helped tourism to flourish in the domain of leisure and spiritual quest. Therefore, the connectivity, travel modes, communication, lodging everything has flourished as a business in Nepal, Tibet, and India, etc. This has happened due to people traveling for various reasons.
Kailash Mansarovar is a must yatra on everyone’s bucket list
Kailash Mansarovar is a part of China occupied Tibet and the dream of every Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist to visit once in their lifetime. Aradhya Travel and Tours Pvt Ltd took its genesis for this reason to make spiritual tours easily available for the masses. This Helicopter Yatra Via Nepalgunj is a seven-day journey especially for devotees who are unable to take a longer duration yatra and also unable to do Kailash Parikrama. In other words, Aradhya Travel and Tours Pvt Ltd envisions providing devotees lifetime memories.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter Via Nepalgunj takes the Yatris above Mount Kailash via Helicopter. The view of Kailash, Mansarovar, Lake Rakshatal, Gauri Kund, and Yam Dwar via helicopter is a soul palatial experience. The majestic Mount Kailash looks like a paradise beneath your eyes. Thoughts get frozen, heart melts and soul weeps at the glory witnessed. Yes, Kailash Parikrama is something a devotee may miss out on, but bowing to the abode beneath the clouds reflects genuflect.
The other common understood issue that we hear from people is that
- I do not have time
- I will not get so many leaves from work
- Not be able to walk or climb
- Have elderly parents back home to look after
- I want to travel in my own group only
- I want a comfortable ride
- Have small children who haven’t stayed without me
This is the reason Aradhya Travel and Tours Pvt Ltd contrived Kailash Mansarovar Yatra in a week Via Nepalgunj for the devotees who categories among senior citizens. Also, the ones who due to health reasons are unable to do Kailash Parikrama. The seven days Yatra by Helicopter Via Nepalgunj is for those devotees who want an aerial view.
Cost included for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter Via Nepalgunj
- Sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Boudhanath temple in Kathmandu
- Arrival and departure transport in Kathmandu
- Transfers to Nepal-China border through local transporter
- 3-star hotel stays in Kathmandu serving pure vegetarian meals. (Rooms on twin sharing basis)
- Drive from Lucknow to Nepalgunj through road
- Flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot
- Simikot to Hilsa via helicopter
- A free day at Talkakot with lots to do. Read Day 4.
- Dip in Lake Mansarovar and Helicopter view of Kailash
- Darchen to Talkakot drive
- Twice blessing of passing through Yam Dwar
- All entry and exit point pass formalities
- Yatra completion certificate
- English speaking guides, cooks and helpers at all points of the stay
- Complimentary- duffle bag, backpack, and windcheater
Cost excluded for Mt. Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Nepalgunj
- Air Tickets to and fro for Kathmandu
- Delays for unforeseen reasons will be an application on food, travel and stay
- 5% GST