Amarnath yatra is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m, about 141 km from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 will start on 30th June 2022, as per the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board.
An annual Hindu pilgrimage, Amarnath Yatra is considered very sacred. Every year millions of pilgrims undertake this pilgrimage in a quest to achieve salvation. The holy cave of Amarnath Cave is located at an altitude of 3,888 meters in Kashmir. It is 141 kilometers from Srinagar. There are two routes to do this pilgrimage. One is from Baltal, the shortest, and the other one is from Pahalgam, the longer but traditional one.
Best Time to visit Amarnath
Amarnath Cave opens for three months only, from June to August. This is the only time you can embark on Amarnath Yatra and seek blessings. If you are looking to undertake the yatra this year, check out our Amarnath Yatra tour package, or if you are planning your trip to Amarnath Cave, read our comprehensive travel guide for Amarnath Yatra here.
The Yatra trek through the mountains of south Kashmir Himalayas to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnathji is made available only in the months of summer to pay obeisance. In the month of Shravan (July – August) the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnathji has a devout flock, where the image of Lord Shiva, in the form of a Lingam, is formed naturally of ice – stalagmite, and which waxes and wanes with the moon.
- Accommodation & Heli fares are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Return Helicopter Tickets of Baltal to Panjtarni.
- Pick-up and Drop from Srinagar Airport by Car
- One night stay at Sonamarg hotel
- Shikara Ride 1 hour complimentary
- Two night stay at Srinagar Hotel.
- Daily accommodation in Twin Sharing Room CPAI.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowances.
- Rates subject to change without any prior notice.
- Any Air fare / train fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry,Palki,Pithu,Soft & Hard Drink etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- we will be not responsible any kind of changes in Chopper services , Guide Charges.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- 5 % GST Tax will be applicable against final Invoice .
DAY 01 : Pick up at Srinagar to Sonamarg
Pick up at Srinagar Air Port. Welcome to Srinagar. You will be met our representative and get transfer to Sonamarg which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel & relax. At Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay in Resort/ Hotel.
DAY 02: Sonamarg - Baltal - Amarnath Darshan - Srinagar
After breakfast leave for short drive to Baltal (Helipad) and board into the helicopter and enjoy Baltal – Panchtarni helicopter ride. From Panchtarni to Amaranth ji cave it is about 5/6 Kms by foot/Horse/Palki which will take about1 and half hours to reach to the cave depends on the rush of the yatries. Evening catch the Helicopter to proceed back to Baltal. In the evening we proceed to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel.
DAY 03: Srinagar
After breakfast enjoy Srinagar Full day sightseeing to Mughal Gardens and temples. MOGHUL GARDENS: Nishat (The garden of Delight), Shalimar (The Garden of love), Chasma-shahi (The Royal Spring). HISTORICA, PLACES: Hazratbal, Shankrancharya temple Jamia Masjid and Parimahal. Dinner & Overnight Stay at Srinagar in hotel..
DAY 04: Srinagar
Morning, After Breakfast we checkout from Hotel and drop at Srinagar Air Port end the Tour
Most Trust Worthy team. Thank You for the Best arrangements and support