Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package
Vaishno Devi is amongst the most revered Hindu pilgrimage sites in India. Nestled in the Trikuta Hills in Jammu, the cave temple of Goddess Vaishno Devi, who is the manifestation of Goddess Parvati or Shakti is the said to be the abode of 33 Hindu gods.
The highly revered shine of Mata Vaishno Devi’s yatra begins from Katra. This is the tourism centre of the pilgrimage site and the visitors who come here to begin their journey take a stop for a day so that they can start with a fresh enthusiasm.
The road from Katra to Vaishno Devi is filled with scenic surprises and each stop has something to offer. The serene valleys, birds and the pleasant air flowing across add to the charm of the journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- travelling by Eco/Tavera/Ford Icon/Innova or similar vehicle
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Pick & drop for Ban Ganga/Helipad
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Air or train fare, Meals (except in includes), Portages, Liquor, Laundry, Tips etc.
- Guide services for Sightseeing during the Trip
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusives above
- 5% Gst additional
Day 1 : Arrival
Pick up from Railway Station and transfer to Katra. Check into the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight
stay at Katra.
Day 2 :VaishnoDevi darshan
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan & Then Back to Katra after
darshan. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed for Railway Station Katra for return journey.