Rameshwaram Tour Package
Rameswaram is a town on Pamban Island, in the southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for Ramanathaswamy Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site with ornate corridors, huge sculpted pillars and sacred water tanks. Devotees bathe in the waters of Agni Theertham, off the beach east of the temple. Gandamadana Parvatham is a hill with island views. A chakra (wheel) here is said to bear an imprint of Lord Rama’s feet.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on food plan stated above
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Any entrance Fees / Activities charges unless specific in inclusion.
Day : 1 Madurai
The Athens of the East, Cradle of Tamil Culture, where creation of epics and edifices was encouraged. Visit Sri Meenakshi Temple, with its magnificent sculpture, soaring gopurams and hall of thousand pillars. Visit Thirumal Nayak Mahal, Mariamman Amman Tank.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 2 Rameswaram
Rameswaram is one of the four most sacred Hindu Pilgrim centres. The Sri Ramanathaswamy temple ( of Lord Sree Rama )has magnificent sculptures and spectacular corridors. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day : 3 Rameswaram SS
Dhanushkodi sight seeing at Rameswaram and overnight stay at Hotel
Day : 4 Kanniyakumari
Located at the southern tip of peninsular India, it offers a unique experience of sunrise & sunset. Visit rock memorial dedicated to Swami Vivekananda, the Gandhi Memorial, Suchidram Temple with exquisite sculpture & musical pillars dedicated to Brahma, Vishnu & Shiva.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 5 Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.