Lapecha La Kailash Darshan by Helicopter
The Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world.”Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.”Lapcha la pass ( 4550m) is located in Nepal side in the border of the Mansaravar to Tibet which is just 7km away to the lake shore.
EX Lucknow: 04days; Indian Passport Holder; INR: 75,000.00 per person
EX Lucknow Supplements for NRI PP holders: extra airfares: USD 300.00 per pax
- • Airports pick up and drop services.
- •Double sharing full board basis 4-star hotel in Nepalgunj as per itineraryelel in Nepalgunj, as per itinerary
- •Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- •Charter helicopter flight 30min share by 5 person Simikot – Lapcha la - Simikot
- •Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4 pax in Simikot and Tibet side.
- •Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary (B, L, D)
- • Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- • Veg. Indian meals during the trip
- • Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
- • Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing charge
- •Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- •All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- •Extra rooms bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions
- •Insurance of clients and evacuation cost
- •Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- •Tips for supporting staff
Pick up from Lucknow and drive to Nepalgunj, transfer to Hotel.
Morning fly to Simikot (3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir
Flight by Helicopter 30 min to Lapcha la pass view point of Mansarovar and Kailash Nandi parvat , Athapad and puja and ceremony for about 2 – 3 hrs and flight back to Simikot
Fly to Nepalgunj and DRIVE TO LUCKNOW
• Trip has to be booked before 2 week
• Minimum 6 months’ valid date passport or voters Id is required
• 14 days prior to the tour departure date, 50% of the total cost should reach Aradhya Tours with passport copy of the front and last page.
Domestic flight cancellation due to bad weather etc. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
• All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
• Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
• More than 7 days prior to entry date: INR 5000 per person
•Basic Information About kailash yatra:
Start Point: Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Lucknow as per your booking
End Point: Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Lucknow as per your booking
Max Altitude: 4500m
Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714m
Best time to visit: May to Nov
Temperature: Max 20c to Min -10c
Altitude of Mansarovar Tal: 4550m