Dodham Yatra by Helicopter
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2023 starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills Dehradun. Do Dham Yatra by helicopter 2023 (Badrinath and Kedarnath) offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in the lap of nature. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Take a break from tangled role of your daily life and head to the land of delight and spirituality.
This Badrinath and Kedarnath : Dodham yatra by helicopter designed particularly for that spiritual and adventure loving traveler in you.
Enjoy your same day trip to Do dham yatra by helicopter, one of the oldest and well known pilgrimage sites in India.
Morning take off from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun by 9 am to Guptkash / Phata / Sirsi helipads. Due to Government regulations guests are to be shifted to shuttle helicopter from same helipad to fly to Kedarnath. Upon arrival at Kedarnath helipad walk till Mandir which is about 200 mts from helipad.
VIP darshan slips at the temple are arranged for you to have a special puja. Post Darshan fly to Phata/Guptkashi/Sirsi and fly to Badrinath by 11 AM.
Upon arrival at Badrinath helipad transfer to the temple by cab / jeep for VIP Darshan and post holy darshan you will proceed to Sarovar Portico for Lunch. Post lunch you are transferred to the helipad to commence return journey to Dehradun by 2 PM. End of Holy do dham yatra by helicopter 2023 upon arrival at Dehradun heliport.
From competitive pricing and a top grade services, to this badrinath and kedarnath tour package which includes comfortable helicopter ride, Exclusive VIP darshan, charming Himalayan culture and toothsome lunch. All around by thrilling sites and soothing serenity, the yatra offers a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of life and take you into the land of lord.
Book your memorable day! Avail this divine dodham yatra by helicopter with us. Read more on VIP chardham Helicopter Yatra
Departure and Return Location :- Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Auspicious VIP Darshan at Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple
- Delicious lunch/ Breakfast
- fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Car Service from Badrinath Helipad to Temple
Kedarnath & Badrinath –Charter Itinerary | Same Day Experience the ethereal beauty of nature with this amazing divine packed tour!
Start Time End Time Activity Details
1100 1130 S’dhara to Kedarnath By Helicopter
1200 1400 Kedarnath Ji VIP Darshan
1400 1430 Sirsi to Badrinath by Helicopter
1430 1500 Lunch
1500 1630 VIP Darshan at Badrinath
1630 1730 Badrinath to Sdhara
*Timings are flexible and subjected to weather condition and fleet position after circuit.
**Lunch or Breakfast will be arranged either at Dehradun or Badrinath depending on the temple timings.
Be dazzled by the breathtaking sights of Badrinath and you’ll be transferred to hotel for delectable lunch.
With this specially designed badrinath helicopter tour, enjoy the much needed family- time in the divine lap of nature.
After darshan, leave for S’dhara helipad.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
• Maximum 05/06 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
• Only 2 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper. At any cost we won’t allow passenger to take more luggage. This is the standard safety rule for Aviation.
• Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.
• Kedarnath temple is approx. 400 Mtr. walking distance from the helipad and Badrinath temple is also approx. 300 mtr. walking from the parking. In case pithu is required will be charged extra.
• Lunch or Breakfast may be provided at either of the dham or at Dehradun depending on the flight schedule, weather conditions or Temple timings.
• Please note that 1 hr. time will be provided at each dham where we have to cover the time to reach to the temple, have darshan and come back to the helipad.
• Kindly note pilot have fixed hours of flying in a day. So Passengers have to follow the instructions given by the local handlers and be on time everywhere. Incase of any delay, passengers can miss their flight as the pilot have fixed timings.
• Mana Village sightseeing is not possible in this package due to short span of time.
• Passengers are advised to carry their own packed food packets or juices as we may delayed in either lunch or breakfast due to the temple timings.
• Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags) as suitcases/trolley bags cannot be kept in the helicopter. Trollies are strictly not allowed.
• Our 3 Helicopters fly on same day for Chardham yatra by helicopter. We may adjust passen- gers acc. to their body weight.
• If individual body weight exceeds 80 KG, Extra charges of INR 200 per Kg will be applicable at Kedarnath Shuttle.
• While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons.
• Passengers may be divided into 2 groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle depending on their body weight.
• Total passengers weight should not be more than 430 Kgs.
• All passengers will be taken to all the helipads atleast 1 hour prior before the departure time. In this case sometimes you may have to wait at govt. helipad.
• Please share your actual body weight at the time of Booking. Your body weight will be mea- sured before flying. Company have full rights to de-board a passenger incase the actual body weight exceeds than the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
1. General Safety kit will be provided to the customer on the day of arrival, which will consist of the following things :
a. Hand Sanitizer
b. Washable Mask
c. Washable Hand Gloves
2. While boarding into the helicopter, social distancing will be maintained and all the discussions with the representatives will be done from a distance of minimum 2 ft.
3. We would make sure that all our vehicles and helicopters will be cleaned on a daily basis.
4. Our staff will be carrying hand sanitizer, mask and gloves while meeting with the customer.
5. None of our staff will greet the customers with handshake or any means of direct physical contact.
6. On the day of arrival, each customer’s body temperature will be measured and if found greater than the normal then our medical team will get in touch with the customer and provide consultancy.
7. We would request to the customers to adhere to our safety guidelines and also inform us about their travel history.
8. Incase if the customer do not adhere to the Govt. guidelines we may cancel the booking without any refund process.
9. Passengers are mandate to undergo COVID-19 RT-PCR test report which should be atleast 72 hours prior to their arrival in Uttarakhand or must have a double dose vaccination certificate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket. Infant below 2 years are car- ried free of charge, in case of dispute birth certificate can prevail.
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Re- maining 50% amount to be paid 20 Days before the journey starts.
4. In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario company will still try to visit the all dham by extending the timeframe. Company will do all the dhams on the next day if weather condition remains poor whole day and so on.
5. One cab will be provided to the group of upto 6 pax wherever required.
6. We recommend you to book your return flight one day later. Company will not bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
7. Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi jurisdiction.
8. Incase of emergency and bad weather passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
9. No money will be refunded incase the passenger is de-boarded due to wrong given body weight.
10. Your luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter if it is found more than 2 KG at the helipad.
11. Prices will remain same even incase the royalty fees changes or remains same.
12. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will re- fund proportionate money. This refundable proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
13. Any Night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
14. Mobile Network: (Kedarnath ; BSNL) (Badrinath ; Airtel , BSNL).
15. Cancellation policy: - If customer wishes to cancel their booking they have to pay following cancellation charges.
Upto 30 Days before journey — 30% of the amount In between 15 to 30 days — 70% of the amount
In between 0 t0 15 Days — No Refund