Nepal is a nation between India and Tibet known for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. Kathmandu, the capital, has a mazelike old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines. Around Kathmandu Valley are Swayambhunath, a Buddhist temple with resident monkeys; Boudhanath, a massive Buddhist stupa; Hindu temples and cremation grounds at Pashupatinath; and the medieval city of Bhaktapur.
- 03 night accommodation in Kathmandu in AP plan
- 02 night accommodation in Pokhara in AP plan
- 02 night accommodation in Chitwan in AP plan
- 2 night 3 days jungle activities program
- Rooms will be double/triple sharing basis
- Arrival & Departure and city tour as per itinerary
- KTM/PKR/CHT/KTM by AC bus
- All sightseeing by car
- Tips and personal nature bills
- Gov. taxes and necessary assistance
- Everest flight Best Nepal tours packages 8000.00 withtransfer and taxes
- Entrance fee
- Manakamana Cable car tkt INR 500 each
Day 01: Arrive - Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assisted by our Representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel and Kathmandu city tour – covering – Pashupatinath temple (Lord Shiva temple), BoudhanathStupa and Swayambhunath( monkey temple ) - then back to hotel -overnight
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara
Breakfast at hotel - then Drive to PokharaenrouteManakamana temple cable( optional ), Evening reach Pokhara – check in to the hotel - overnight
Day 04:- Pokhara
Breakfast at Hotel and Pokhara city tour Devi’s water fall, Mahadev cave, Bindabasini temple back to Hotel leisure time can do boating ride self -overnight.
Day 05: Pokhara - Chitwan
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Chitwan. Afternoon reach Chitwan, check in to the hotel. In the evening Tharu culture dance show. Overnight
DAY 6: Chitwan
Full dayJungle activities including Elephant Safari - thick jungles awaits you to explore wild animals, Nature Walk (or also known as Jungle walk) – in and around jungle for that sweet walks, Birds Watching - spot the species and write your own books on birds in Nepal .
Day 07: Chitwan - Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel - drive back to Kathmandu – leisure time for shopping and self-entertainment – overnight
Day 08: Kathmandu – Departure
Breakfast and timely departure transfer to Airport