Golden Triangle Package
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit that connects the national capital Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so-called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
- sightseeing as per the itinerary • 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- welcome drink on arrival
- •Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage • Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- • Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Airport / Railway station, meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Later proceed for city Tour of NEW DELHI - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyen’s, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace. Continue onto the beautiful Humayun’s tomb of the Mughal era & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hote
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
After breakfast visit the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and local Bazaar. After breakfast visit Jama Masjid- Jama Masjid, was commissioned to be constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It holds the distinction of being one of the biggest and the most well known mosque of Old Delhi. Red Fort- TheRed Fort is popularly known as the Lal Quila and is representative of the true splendor of the Mughal court. This imposing fort will engulf you with its size and grandeur. Later afternoon visit local market and Akshardham temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (200 Kms / 04 hrs) via Mathura and Vrindavan
After breakfast drive to Agra en-route visit Mathura and Vrindavan . Arrive and check in at Hotel. Akbarabad, as Agra was known during the Mughal era, is home to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people around the world. This third largest city of the state of Uttar Pradesh is home to three UNESCO world heritage sites.Evening visit local Market, Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Agra City Tour – Jaipur
After breakfast check out from hotel and Proceed to Visit to the world - famous Taj Mahal - or literally "Crown of Palaces" was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. After that visit, the Red Fort built by three generations of Mughal Emperors between 1565 and 1573. It housed both the presidential Palaces of the Royal family, and the military quarters. After that proceed to Jaipur , Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 06: Jaipur - Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.