Muktinath Tour Package by Road Ex-Kathmandu
The Muktinath Tour has also been named as the ‘Lord of Salvation’ since its name implies the same meaning. It is a temple that is spotted at Mustang’s district and apart from this, a tour to Muktinath Temple is perfect for attaining peace and satisfaction since it is dedicated to the majorly worshipped Lord Vishnu. Located at a small distance of not more than 100m, is another temple of Jwaladevi (goddess of flame) that is majorly known for the eternal flame within its vicinity burning since the time immemorial. Pilgrims from all over the world come here for collecting the black fossils present here believed as the embodiment of Lord Vishnu. A Muktinath Temple trip is a wonderful tour for every person who wants to get an experience of high divinity that too with a pinch of fun and adventure.
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotels in Kathmandu on twin sharing on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotels in Pokhara on twin sharing on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 01 night accommodation at Om’s Home in Jomsom on twin sharing on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Meeting and assistance at airport by our representative.
- 02 half day sightseeing tours in Kathmandu by AC vehicle with English Speaking guide as per your itinerary
- Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu two way airfare + taxes + transfers. Airfare subject to change if revised by airlines.
- 01 half day sightseeing of Pokhara city by AC vehicle with Local English speaking out Guide.
- Pokhara/Jomsom/Pokhara two way airfare + taxes + transfers.
- Jomsom/Muktinath/Jomsom transfers by jeep sharing basis
- 5% GST
- Sightseeing except the mentioned places in the itinerary
- Any kind of insurance.
- Other services which are not included in the above cost
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- he service of Vehicles is not included on leisure days & after completing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Nepal.
- Monuments & museum Entrance fees
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu Airport
Arrive at Kathmandu and there you’ll meet our representative who will be assisting your transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Later, check in and then you are free to be a part of the sightseeing tours of Pashupatinath Temple and Jal Narayan Temple.
Day 2: Kathmandu-Pokhra (Drive)
Start your day with some tasty breakfast and on its completion, start driving towards Pokhra. On the way, visit the very beautiful Manokamna Temple. Stay overnight at your accommodation in Pokhra.
Day 3: Pokhra – Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
Today morning, have some breakfast and later, fly towards Jomsom. On reaching there, you will be driven to Muktinath. Ultimately, start spending your day at the Muktinath Temple and once done, return to Jomsom. Overnight stay at your pre-booked hotel in Jomsom.
Day 4: Jomsom To Pokhra (By Flight)
Today’s the day for you to return to Pokhra via a flight. Reach Pokhra and then, see the David Falls and the Gupteshwar Temple. Stay overnight hotel in Pokhra.
Day 5: Pokhra To Kathmandu (Drive)
After the completion of your breakfast, start driving towards Kathmandu. On arriving at Kathmandu, you will be transferred by our representative to the pre-booked accommodation there. Rest of the day can be spent by you in shopping or any other leisure activities. Overnight stay at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6: Kathmandu Departure
Have some breakfast, then you will be driven to the airport for boarding a flight back to your home/onward destination.