SRINAGAR (1) GULMARG (1) PAHALGAM (2) SRINAGAR (2)
Nestled in the Pir Panjal Range in a cup-shaped valley, Gulmarg has been specially touched by nature’s splendid hand, and is a place which the gods would also love to visit. This magnificent tourist destination in the valley of Kashmir is great for both a family, honeymoon and snow adventure sports lovers.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 6 nights 7 days on double sharing basis
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- • Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. • Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Gst 5% taxes
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Still camera/ video camera charger
Day 01: Arrive, Srinagar
On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. In evening Shikara ride in world famous dal lake. Later return houseboat and overnight stay at the houseboat.
(Day 02: Srinagar to Pahalgam 92 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
after Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 03: Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing of Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Chandanwari. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
Day 04: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (135 kilometers / 2.3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg to Srinagar
After Breakfast take some sightseeing of Gulmarg and later proceed to Srinagar , check in the hotel & after refresh take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Hotel
Day 06: Srinagar, Sonamarg, Srinagar
After breakfasts proceed to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 07: Srinagar Airport Drop
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight.