Assam, a treasure trove of natural beauty and diverse history, is one of the least explored regions in the country, lending it an immaculate, untouched aura that is sure to allure you. A land of wild forests, mighty rivers, and acres and acres of tea plantations, Assam, located in North East India, has a breath-taking landscape. North-East India holds its unique charm and exudes breathtaking beauty. However, the splendor of Shillong attracts a wide range of tourists to the place and makes it a great tourist destination to visit. Beautiful Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package by Aradhya Tours offers you a chance to explore some gems of the Northeast region.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing Innova/ Traveller or similar as per itinerary
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Any personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry bills, telephone bills, alcoholic beverages and airport tax. etc.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance to all monuments and parks as per itinerary
- Cost incurred due to strikes, natural calamities such as landslides, floods, earthquakes etc
- Tips and other such cost, which is to be paid to the drivers, guides etc.
- GST 5%
Day 1-Guwahati to Shillong
Pickup from Airport or station . After Kamakhya Darshan and shifted to Shillong via Borapani lake . Shillong local sight seeing – Wards lake , Don Bosco Museum , Golf Course , Church . Evening free for marketing . (If shillong sight seeing not possible it will be covered in next 2 days)
Day 2 -Shillong
Post breakfast leave for site seeing of Shillong & Cherrapunjee – Shillong peak , elephant falls ,cherra view , Eco park , Nohkalikai falls , 7 sister falls , Mawsmai Cave. Night stay at shillong.
Today visit Mawlynnong ( Asia’s Cleanest Village) and Dawki ( Bangladesh Border) – living root bridge and crystal clear water. Night stay at Shillong
Day 4 -Shillong to Kaziranga
This morning drive to Kaziranga a UNESCO world heritage site and famous for the one horned Rhino. On arrival, check-in at the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Day 5 -Kaziranga to Guwahati
Morning visit at Kaziranga National park and proceed to Guwahati .On the way visit at – Kalashetra , Balaji , Basistha. Evenining visit at alfresco,river cruise. Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 6 -Drop at Airport
Morning, check out from the resort and drop at airport