Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city is also famous for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. Furthermore, the boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district. It is a home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha. On the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire. Bangkok Tour Packages special offers with Aradhya Tours.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast famous for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s. It’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- PVT Transfers 3 Ways (Bangkok Airport to Pattaya and Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Airport)
- SIC Coral with Lunch
- SIC Alcazar Show
- SIC City & temple (En route from Pattaya & drop at Hotel)
- International tickets, Domestic tickets, Visa, Airport taxes & Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified above (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions & other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified above.
- Any other charges such as GST additional