Dirang is an ideal getaway in West Kameng district with beautiful apple orchards and sheep breeding farms. Dirang is popular for Trekking and hiking
TAWANG is famous for its 400-year-old monastery. This monastery is one of the biggest Buddhist monasteries to be found in India and is an important pilgrim center for the followers of Buddhism. Apart from its religious importance, Tawang is famous for its natural beauty, which attracts and enchants the traveler.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing using Swift Dzire/ Innova/ Traveller or similar as per itinerary
- Cost of fuel for the trip
- Entrance to Kaziranga National Park only.
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Note – PTSO lake , Madhuri lake and Bumla Pass cannot be done by our vehicle. Only sumo is available for that sightseeing. Costing per sumo – Rs.5000 Approx will be extra
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry bills, telephone bills, alcoholic beverages etc.
- Guide charges
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fee
- Elephant ride cost (Note: Elephant ride is subject to availability from forest dept.)
- Cost incurred due to strikes, natural calamities such as landslides, floods, earthquakes et
- Tips for driver.
- GST 5%
Day 1-Guwahati to Bhalukpong
Pick up from airport . After kamakhya Darshan transfer to Bhalukpong. Night
stay at Bhalukpong
Day 2 -Tezpur or Bhalukpong
Tezpur or Bhalukpong to Bomdila via Nag mandir .local spot are – Bomdila Monastery, Tipi orchidNight in
Tezpur or Bhalukpong
Day 3-Bomdila to Tawang
Checkout from hotel proceed to Tawang . Evening free for leisure.
Day 4-Tawang site seeing
In Tawang visit the world famous Tawang Monastery. The Tawang Monastery was founded by Merak Lama Lodre Gyamtso in the year 1860-61 AD. It offers an imposing and picturesque view of the Chu valley. The monastery appears like a fort from a distance, as if guarding the admirers in the wide valley below. It is the largest of its kind in the country and 2nd largest in Asia and has the capacity for housing about 700 monks. Thereafter visit the Buddha Statue. Visit the Urgelling Monastary which is also associated with the birth of the 6th Dalai Lama and the Ani Gompa for female Buddhist monks. Visit the war memorial and enjoy the sound and light show.
Day 5 -Tawang to Dirang
Post breakfast check out from hotel proceed to Dirang -night halt in Dirang
Day 6 -Dirang to Nameri or Tezpur
Dirang to Nameri or tezpur
Day 7 -Drop at Airport or railwaystation
Nameri or tezpur to Guwahati airport or station